The lovely girls over at ‘Mascara on the Run’ have nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award. Thanks very much girls. I don’t really do these very often but I’ve got a bit of time on my hands today so I’m going to give it a whirl.
These are the rules:
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions the nominator has provided.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination
These are the questions from Mascara on the Run:
1) If you could only have makeup from one brand who would it be and why?
Probably I would be boring and choose MAC because it’s mid range, good quality and they have such a wide variety and are always coming out with new products so I wouldn’t get as bored.
2) You are on a desert island and can only choose one- do you take lipstick or mascara?
Lipstick, you can use it to protect your skin and to write a help sign with. Much more versatile than mascara.
3) Beach or the mountains and why?
Beach, I grew up on an island never too far from the beach. It’s home. Also mountains are way to much effort.
4) Favorite “healthy” food ?
5) Hardest thing about blogging?
Keeping up with everything.
6) What famous person do you wish read your blog?
No idea, maybe Jennifer Lawrence. She would at least be very nice.
7) Who is the most important female role model in your life?
8) Mexican or Italian food?
9) What is the most you would ever spend on a single beauty product?
Depends what it was I don’t mind paying for quality but I usually go for the cheaper options, My upbringing was frugal and I feel guilty if I spend too much.
10) Heels or sneakers?
Sneakers, I never learned to walk in heels.
My Beauty Loots (Sorry I couldn’t figure out how to comment on your blog so couldn’t notify.)
Here are your questions:
1) What is your most expensive beauty buy and what made you purchase it?
2) Online or in store?
3) What’s your favourite book?
4) Last beauty item you bought because you saw it on a blog?
5) Do you tell people ‘IRL’ about your blog?
6) Lipstick, lip gloss, lipbalm or lip tint?
7) What’s your favourite animal?
8) If you could spend the day with any makeup artist or beauty guru who would it be and why?
9) Lips or Eyes?
10) What country would you most like to visit and why?