The June Lookfantastic Beauty Box arrived a few weeks ago but as usual I am way behind. I figured I had better get this up before we ticked over into July. This is just a short post to show what I got in my box this month.
This is the only box I am subscribed too, if you have been following you will know I live in Korea and most of the Beauty Box services are either US or UK based. The one from Lookfantastic.com however is shipped worldwide, it’s great because I love getting a present in the mail every month.
As usual the box looks great, I love how it is packaged. It looks so chic. The box is really sturdy too, they will come in handy for putting gifts in in the future. I am always looking for boxes to put things in. I mail a lot of things home to my family so it’s good to have something to put items in that might get damaged.
Items included in my June box (some items may differ in each box):
- A brochure that tells you about all the products
- Balance Me Revitalizing Hand and Body Wash – 100ml (additional item, brand differs per box)
- Label.M Blow Out Spray – 50ml (brand differs per box)
- REN Glycolatic Radiance Renewal Mask – 15ml
- Antonia Burrell Natural Glow Cleansing Oil – 10ml
- Caudalíe Vinoperfect Radiance Serum Complexion Correcting – 10ml
- Nuxe Crème Prodigieuse Anti-Fatigue Moisturizing Cream – 15ml
- Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion – 5ml
This one was not overall very exciting in terms of different products. But then once I sat down and really had a look at them all, I began to change my mind. Most of them are really nice brands that I have not tried before. I’m looking forward to testing out the REN and the Caudalíe ones especially. The one that made me question this box was the Balance Me Body Wash, I have had this before in an earlier box. On the other hand, there was one more product than usual so at the end of the day I am happy with the June box.