So this is a tad late obviously, it’s August now and almost time for the new Beauty Box to arrive. As some of you will know from my previous posts or Instagram I was on vacation for a week. I went home to New Zealand and although I have been back for a week now I have still just been catching up on everything.
Things will probably be sporadic for a bit longer while I get on top of it all but hopefully will be back to normal before long. Another thing that impedes my progress is that it is so very hot over here in Korea at the moment, phew. My air conditioner is average at best so I am still feeling it inside. It really saps your will to do anything.
Anyway, this is the July Lookfantastic Beauty Box. It has a couple of really nice products in it. One that I was especially interested to try was the Trilogy balm. Trilogy is a New Zealand brand and I have noticed more international exposure recently. They definitely seem to be expanding. I even saw one of their flagship products – the rosehip oil in Olive Young here in Korea just before I left.
Items included in my July box (some items may differ in each box):
- A brochure that tells you about all the products
- Balance Me Pure Skin Face Wash – 50ml
- Kebelo Clarifying Shampoo – 50ml (brand differs per box)
- Monu Firming Fiji Facial Treatment Oil – 40ml
- Trilogy Everything Balm – 10ml
- Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multipurpose Dry Oil Face, Body, Hair – 10ml
- Lord and Berry Nude Ultimate Lip Pencil – 0.9g