I’m a bit late on this again. It’s hard to catch up once you fall behind. As I mentioned in my last post I have been taking a bit of a blogging break recently but I wanted to get this up as I was quite happy with the August Lookfantastic Beauty Box.
I have one more month to go on my current subscription, I’m happy it worked out like that as I get the September box which is the Lookfantastic.com 1st birthday special box. Looks like it might be a good one. I think I will probably renew my subscription, I like getting a present in the mail every month and it’s a nice chance to try products that I would mostly not buy myself.
Items included in my August box (some items may differ in each box):
- A brochure that tells you about all the products
- bellapierre Cosmetics Shimmer Powder in SP001 Snowflake – 2.3g
- Omorovicza Queen of Hungry Mist – 1.8ml
- Alterna Haircare Caviar CC Cream 10-in-1 Complete Correction – 25ml
- Beauty Works 10-in-1 Miracle Spray – 50ml
- Rimmel Wonder’full Wake Me Up Mascara – 11ml (product differs per box)
- Eve Lom Cleanser with muslin cloth – 30ml
I have heard great things about Eve Lom but it’s so expensive, it will be nice to see what it is like and if it is worth it for my self. I am also very excited about the Rimmel Mascara. It’s enriched with vitamins and cucumber and although I have not used it (because I have some I need to use up first), I did smell it and OMG; it smells like cucumber. I have never had a mascara that did not smell terrible.